So today I worked at my place of employment (obviously) for five hours. I know five hours really isn't that long but when you wake up at 6:30, run six miles, shower and get ready, and then go and walk around for five more hours, it can be a bit tiring. Anyway, a couple of things that really stood out to me from work today; one, I have a really hard time waiting until 2:30 to eat lunch when I have breakfast at 6:30 and two, people are crazy. Sometimes there are some crazies that come into work. As I thought more on this subject I thought about an incident I had a Dicks Market with my sister Jordan. I had always felt safe at my neighborhood grocer until the weekend of the BYU game...
Jordan and I went to Dicks Market to get some snackage for my family for the BYU game. We headed over to the deli to get some delicious sliced meat. Little did we know that this moment would change our lives, and our innocence forever. So, we are standing there waiting for a ton of meat to get sliced when this lady hastily runs up to us and practically attacks us asking if we had already started being helped (I wish we hadn't so we could have ran for the hills). So we told the lady yes and she suddenly began to tell us her whole freaking life story. As she proceeded to grab Jordan's butt and get all up in her grill telling her about her husband who was waiting in the car I saw where this situation was going so I slowly began to back away and take pictures. Check them out below.
Some of the things this crazy lady told Jordan...
- She got pregnant with all of her children on birth control
- Her husband used to look at Swedish Porn
- Her husband effed her up (of course she said the real word)
- Her daughter is a biotch and she doesn't know why because she is really spoiled
- Her children don't like Raisin Bran so she mixes it with and Oreo Jello salad thing to make them eat it (which clearly makes no sense crazy lady)
- Her husband pretty much beats her and thats why she was in such a hurry
- She doesn't know why her husband is more into hot stomachs and not hot butts (she practically flashed us at this point
wellllllll..... there was a lot more but I don't really remember. All I know is she was nuts and we were stuck there waiting for that dang meat with this crazy lady for about eight minutes.
Alright peeps, moral of the story, when you see someone that looks like this crazy lady, RUN.... as fast as you can!