Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This Looks Awfully Familiar...

Last weekend was SOOOOOOO good!  Seriously, I stayed in Logan for the first time in FOREVER and I am so glad I did.  Then on Sunday I got to go and see my dad become Bishop (say Beeshop its better) Kofford (say cough-erd its better) over the ward he was in the high council over.  That was an amazing experience.  So many great things happened this weekend and also of course those funny ones as well!  Here is my weekend recap in pictures.


I got to see this cute thing again!  She makes me SOO happy and I just love kissing that face as she sings "Baby Beluga"!

Remember when I splashed my red smoothie all over me on April 1st?   Yeah?  Well doesn't this look awfully familiar?  Yes the same thing happened to me again but this time with chili all over my cream skirt... oh boy!


I have serious butterfinger issues.  Also, I know what you're thinking.  Yes, i do have chicken legs, GET OVER IT!


Went on a date with this boy... :) If you are wondering, that is two socks balled up on his one hand.  Apparently boys don't use oven mitts too often.  Also, not having ANY towels or napkins when you are eating and cooking is not a good idea.  Don't worry Jarom, it made for a good time!


Played this funny game!  Ha ha seriously so hard!


Steph and I dyed our hair colors after being inspired by a three year old.  Mine is turquoise.  Just living up to my title as the bishops daughter!



Got to snuggle with Lucy Baby!  I love this girl!

Such a good weekend!  Now for your little funny.... This Sunday we taught Jordan who Gandhi was..... Seriously... Oh Jord, its no wonder you attract crazy people.  I would imagine an 18 year old who doesn't know who Gandhi is would draw something like this....


Oh wait... this is her drawing.  Way to finish your homework Jord.  Lets just settle this now, don't be an art major!  For those of you who can't tell, here is the list from left to right of what Jordan was supposed to be drawing.  Anger, Feminine, Power, Loneliness, Peace, Masculine, Hunger, and Frustration.  Also, the drawing under masculine is supposed to be a bicep.  Apparently she forgot the hand.  Jord you rock! Love yah girl!

Until later, love you all!



1 comment:

What's your funny? Please comment and share a similar funny story... OR just a random funny story. I love them all!