Saturday, October 29, 2011

last friday night.

Sometimes, shopping just feels so right.  It's like a drug, always on my mind.  If there is anything that gets my heart pumping more than running, it's shopping.  Nothing like the thrill of an amazing find!  So yesterday you can imagine shopping is what I did.... fortunately I told myself I wasn't spending any money before I even left my house.  I just stood by and watched my roommates sell themselves to the shopping devil.  I am more of a DI girl these days anyway!  I still had a very enjoyable time visiting the stores and dreaming about my Christmas list!

I swear its literally IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to be trusted with a camera.  This guy took one more photo and said "yeah that second one is WAY better" when in all reality, you couldn't even make out our faces haha!  What a weirdo!
Later that night we went to a Halloween party!  Don't ask me what I was cause I seriously don't really know.... haha!  It was supposed to be heading in the girl scout region but got lost somewhere around my middle part, striped shirt, and bunchy boot socks.  I was just working with what I had.  Oh well... I will make up for it tonight I hope!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your funny? Please comment and share a similar funny story... OR just a random funny story. I love them all!