Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today.... and a little bit of yesterday!

A walk across campus with my roommates.... what a special moment in time.  As we all walked arm in arm, Julie says "I feel like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants............. which would actually work..."!  Thanks for your insight Jewelz.  Good to know that because you are Tongan, and add diversity, this whole sisterhood thing would actually work!



Last night in the studio.... some real good times in there!


Today in printmaking.  My teacher Abe is BOMB!  This here is my friend Jessica!


Whelp.... thats life!   Tomorrow morning bright and early I am hitting up the studio to finish my last three photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your funny? Please comment and share a similar funny story... OR just a random funny story. I love them all!