Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have Your Cake and Eat it Too.

This week has been pretty darn crazy!  Between my assignments for photography, my test in history of photography, and the two massive baskets of clean laundry that needs to be put away in my room, I'm already pooped!  Here are some little drawings I have done recently that show how I am feeling.

I really wanted to go home during history of photography.  Three hours of lecturing is just not ideal!


Then I wanted to someone to kill me during the same class


Then all of a sudden I got happy!


Then I drew this boy.


Then while Erica and I were studying apparently I started getting a little delirious because I drew this creature.  I don't really know what it is but I hope that every time a dark gray cloudy thought comes into your head you think of that smiling face!


 Then on my test I tried to recreate the little guy on but it just didn't quite work.  I drew this one for Carl (my teacher).  See that's him down there taking the lovely couples photo.  If that doesn't get me an A I don't know what will?

No story tonight.  I think I will either go and lay in my baskets of laundry until they magically are folded and put away OR go and polish the rims on my speed racer of a car!  I have a street race in the morning.  Me vs. an Oldsmobile Intrigue, I am a shoo-in to win.  Gotta get to bed early for that.  Serious business car racing is!

1 comment:

What's your funny? Please comment and share a similar funny story... OR just a random funny story. I love them all!